Where men can be men focused on Christ
The Men's Ministries will aim to create an environment that leads men into an increasingly Christ-centered life. This will be done three different ways.
- Ball Hockey has started up again on Monday nights from 7-9pm in the gym. Contact Joel Neustaeter for more information: 250-319-3661
- We are also having regular men's breakfasts with our next date planned for September 23/17 at 8:30 in the gym. Watch the events page for more upcoming dates.
- Men's Retreat at Eagle Bay Camp on October 27-29, 2017. Check out the Men's Retreat page on the right for more information.
- A few workshops are on the drawing board - watch for more information as the plans are confirmed
- Helping Hands - Men’s Ministry is putting together a Helping Hands team. If you would like to be part of a team that helps others (single moms, the elderly and others) in our congregation and community in practical ways. If you are intersted in being part of a team who looks to be helping hands in our community contact:
Saturday, September 23, 2017
October 27 - 29, 2017
Eagle Bay Camp