Because we hold to the sacredness of God’s design for marriage, we at KAC want to do what we can to equip and empower couples to establish and build a Christ-centered and life-giving marriage. If you are interested in having your wedding at the KAC facility; wanting a KAC pastor to officiate your wedding; and/or desiring pre-marital mentoring, you can get started HERE.
What You Need to Know:
- At KAC, we perform weddings for men and women based on our belief that God’s perfect design for marriage is for physical, emotional and spiritual oneness to exist in a lifelong union between one man and one woman. You can find the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada full Statement on Human Sexuality HERE.
- Please be aware that if you would like to book the KAC facility for your wedding, or have a KAC Pastor officiate, we require you complete our marriage preparation program, or an approved equivalent, prior to your wedding date.
- Once completing your SYMBIS pre-marital assessment, we will match you with a trained SYMBIS facilitator couple from KAC who will unpack your SYMBIS report with you over the course of 3-4 sessions. Cost for booking facility is $400, which includes chapel, preparation rooms, sound technician and custodian. Cost for SYMBIS assessment is $35 USD. To find out more about SYMBIS, click HERE.
- Having a non-KAC officiant requires approval by a member of KAC Pastoral team
- A suggested honourarium for a KAC Pastor officiant or musicians is $100-$300.
If you'd prefer to have a Marriage Commissioner perform a legal wedding according to the province of British Columbia, you can find one HERE.
Again, we want to support you as best as we can while you prepare for your big day. Please complete this FORM and a member of our Care team will contact you accordingly.