Christ-centered young leaders for the Church and for the world.
Project 7 is a leadership development ministry for youth and young adults who are looking to deepen their relationship with Jesus and grow their leadership influence.
We believe that for a leader to be effective in bringing long-lasting influence they must first be rooted in Christ. With this as the focal point of our ministry, we aspire to develop and equip young leaders who are passionate about seeking Christ and growing as healthy leaders for the Church and for the world.
Project 7 participants will be challenged to grow their leadership influence through engaging in an intentionally designed ministry which includes:
- Discipleship relationships for holistic personal growth and training in how to be an effective disciple-maker.
- Leadership and service positions within the church for fostering an attitude of servanthood and dedication to the local church.
- Opportunites to share the love of Jesus to their peers, community, and the world around them.
We offer 3 pathways for youth and young adults to develop as Christ-centered leaders:
- Servant Leader - Grades 6-11
- Disciple Leader - Grades 10-Young Adult
- Intern - Grades 11-Young Adult
Watch for Application in Spring of 2020!