To teach children to know and follow Jesus by providing a safe, caring & exciting environment - a place where children can:
- Begin a relationship with Jesus
- Grow in their faith
- Share the "Good News"
- Currently our primary means of reaching children is through online engagement featured in the Kidztown Online section. Please read below to find out how we are doing this OR just head over to the Kidztown Online tab on the left.
- We have begun offering Kidztown Sunday School Camp on Sundays from 10:30am-12:30pm. For families comfortable with their children returning to in-person programming, we are hosting children age 3 years to Grade 5 for their Kidztown message and some fun and games. For more information or to register your children, please visit the Events page.
Kidztown Online Curriculum
Children’s Ministry desires for all children to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Our video content is designed to equip children with knowledge that will introduce them to the transforming power and love of Jesus.
Kidztown Online is geared toward ages 3 through 11 years, but of course all ages are welcome. Families are provided with the material needed to engage their kiddos in a message and lesson just like they would get on a regular weekend. (For kids watching "Big Church" with you instead, there is a "kid-friendly" sermon note outline in the downloads below.)
How to Use Kidztown Online Curriculum:
- Go to the Kidztown Online tab and watch the age appropriate message videos for your child.
- After watching the message, use the Parent Guide provided to review the lesson.
- Reinforce the message during the week using the activity and/or craft in the Parent Guide.
- Encourage memory verse practice each day to help your child “store God’s word in their hearts".
"Start children off on the right path. And even when they are old,
they will not turn away from it." Proverbs 22:6
To join our Kidztown Families facebook group click HERE
It's a place for Kidztown families to find community, keep up to date on our happenings, and find family-centred resources.
Information on upcoming events, an At-Home section to get kiddos thinking about what they are gonig to learn on the weekend, and a message from Carleen Dangerfield (Children's Pastor).