Because we hold to the sacredness of God’s design for marriage, we at KAC want to do what we can to equip and empower couples to establish and build a Christ-centered and life-giving marriage. If you are interested in having your wedding at the KAC facility; wanting a KAC pastor to officiate your wedding; and/or desiring pre-marital mentoring, you can get started HERE.
What You Need to Know:
- At KAC, we perform weddings for men and women based on our belief that God’s perfect design for marriage is for physical, emotional, and spiritual oneness to exist in a lifelong union between one man and one woman. You can find the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada's full Statement on Human Sexuality HERE.
- Please be aware that if you would like to book the KAC facility for your wedding, or have a KAC Pastor officiate, we require you to complete our marriage preparation program, or an approved equivalent, before your wedding date. Therefore, we require a minimum of 3 months' notice (ideally 6 months) in order to complete the marriage preparation process prior to your wedding day.
- Once completing your SYMBIS pre-marital assessment, we will match you with a trained SYMBIS facilitator couple from KAC who will unpack your SYMBIS report with you over the course of 3-4 sessions.
- The cost of booking the facility is $400, which includes chapel, preparation rooms, sound technician, and custodian. The cost of the SYMBIS assessment is $35 USD. To find out more about SYMBIS, click HERE.
- Having a non-KAC officiant requires approval by a member of the KAC Pastoral team
- A suggested honorarium for a KAC Pastor officiant or musicians is $100-$300.
If you'd prefer to have a Marriage Commissioner perform a legal wedding according to the province of British Columbia, you can find one HERE.
Again, we want to support you as best as we can while you prepare for your big day. Please complete this FORM and a member of our Care team will contact you accordingly.