AUGUST 29/30 - LIVE STREAMING
- When you pray, is it more reactive (the response to a need/emergency) or proactive (driven by joyful thanksgiving and a desire for knowing God more)?
- Who is someone or who could be someone that you have not stopped praying for?
- What do you think God’s will is for your life? What are some ways He could use you to make disciples?
- How are people tempted to not pursue growing in the Word?
- What stands out about someone who is growing in the Word? How is this different from someone who is growing in the world?
- What about you? Does your life reflect someone who is growing in the Word or growing in the world?
- When in your life have you endured something that was difficult? How did you get through that time?
- Why do you think it is hard to be grateful and easy to complain?
- How have you been experiencing the joy of the Lord? What might be robbing you from this experience?
- What is something about the character of God that you are thankful for?
- What would you need to confess in order to live a life that pleases God?
- Who would be someone that you can begin to pray for regularly?
- What might be robbing you from fully experiencing the joy of the Lord?